A decision was reached to pursue a renovation and expansion of the Kennecott Building (circa 1955), located on the corner of 100 South and North Campus Drive. The construction of the initial phases was completed in 2013. Currently underway, phase two fully renovates and expands the east and north wings of the building, and includes an exciting new three story atrium space, a new large classroom, as well as student labs, faculty offices, administrative areas, support spaces, and a cafe. This phased building renovation and expansion will begin to fill the need the College of Engineering has for facilities to house their growing academic and research programs. It was made possible by a major gift from Rio Tinto Kennecott.
Click Here for more information