Through the generous support of Peter and Catherine Meldrum, with other philanthropic partners, the Pioneer Theatre Company partnered with a local developer, Cowboy Partners, to purchase and renovate the University House. The second, third, and fourth floors now offer artist housing for the theatre's guest actors, directors, and designers. The original University House, as it was first known, was built in 1907. By 1909, it was being used as the dormitory for female students enrolled at the University of Utah—the first such women’s dormitory west of the Mississippi.
Click Here for more information